Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sak Pasé? : A week in review

I say: "Sak Pasé?"
You reply: "M'ap boulé"


This is a week in review. During the summer, my weeks do not start on Monday. My weeks start whenever I want them to start. I rarely know what day of the week it is let alone the date- but a week is seven days and I can count. Today is Tuesday- so I will do a week in review starting from Last Tuesday. That is Seven days, right?

Last Tuesday: I do not remember what I did. Oh I remember. I had lunch with a pregnant friend and I made her cry over her Soup (really she had soup, we were at Sweet Tomatoes).

Wednesday: I made a new kinda 'BFF'. Went to a strip club with @PrettyPrincessG and @PandaDementia. Was going to have a very early breakfast with my new BFF but it was already past 2am when I got home and I was sleepy.

Thursday: Got my eyebrows threaded and watched some sappy movie at home with my neighbor- I don't remember the movie but it had Gerard Butler in it- he was super fine but the movie was stupid. Was invited to a hippie party & new BFF wanted to hang out- but I decided that I needed some alone time with my bong.

Friday: Bought a video game, new TOM's and a pair of heels. I had a few guest from out of town come and spend the weekend with me. They decided they wanted to get tattoos- I drove them. I ended up being the only one who got a tattoo. We went out to mi cocina drank lots- then came home and shared my weed with house guests.

Saturday: I hate BBQs and guess what I went to one- FML. Really?!! I also realized that my new kinda "BFF" blew me off- I suppose I was too busy for him- he probably just wanted to fuck me anyways.

Sunday: Did some shopping with my house guests who were scheduled to leave Sunday night- we shopped, We went to trader's village, we ate, we smoked- they stayed :(

Monday: GUEST REFUSED TO LEAVE!! OMG I have had enough of being a hostess and I was losing my mind. I cannot even remember what I did on Monday- Jebus Jumping jack flash! I know my guest finally left and I had the house to myself last night ;)

I think my week in review proves that I am getting back into my pre Haiti routine- or at least making an attempt.


0 comments:

Post a Comment